At Hydro-Chem Systems (HCS), we believe in fostering strong partnerships with dedicated professionals in the cleaning industry. In this blog post, we will provide valuable insights into the process of becoming a distributor and highlight the remarkable advantages of being a part of the Hydro-Chem Systems family. If you are passionate about providing exceptional cleaning solutions, we invite you to explore the benefits of joining our esteemed distributor program.
Why does HCS need distributors?
Hydro-Chem Systems was founded and still has its sole location in Western Michigan. HCS has the capability to supply chemical customers in about every US state and Canadian province in North America. We partner with distributors to allow customers in local areas to receive quicker and better access to our industry-leading products while reducing logistical costs and transit times associated with shipping.
Distributors must complete an onboarding process with HCS that requires in-depth chemical training along with proper documentation. This is because we expect customers to receive the same standard of excellence and support from our distributors as they would experience when working directly with our staff.
Our passion is to WOW our customers with amazing results and customer service and our distributors are held to the very same standards!
Who are our distributors?
- HCS distributors must have experience in the fleet and industrial pressure washing industry. Our cleaning heritage is the foundation of HCS. We partner with distributors that have experience in the industry and understand the challenges of their customers.
- Many distributors operate brick-and-mortar pressure washer dealerships. Others may have locations with regular customer access and bulk inventory on hand.
- HCS distributors may also operate a hybrid model with their own fleet/industrial pressure washing business along with a customer distribution network.
Embarking on the Journey to Become a Distributor:
- The first step of becoming a distributor is contacting Hydro-Chem Systems, and we’ll follow up with a 1-on-1 consultation with our Distribution Program Management team. This ensures there is a proper alignment between HCS and the distributor’s business.
- Meeting liability insurance requirements, official documentation, and completed formal distributor agreement.
- Identify the needs for chemical sales businesses in your region for your customers. For distributors, Hydro-Chem Systems can be a total catalog chemical provider or a gap filler for niche detergents. We also offer private labeling.
- Comprehensive training, ongoing support with a dedicated Distribution Program Manager, and access to resources to empower you in your role as a distributor. At Hydro-Chem Systems, we understand that your success is our success.
The Benefits of Becoming a Hydro-Chem Systems Distributor
Diverse Product Portfolio
- Gain access to our complete catalog of industry-leading detergents. While our portfolio is heavily focused on fleet washing solutions, many of our products are versatile and can be used for multiple different applications.
- Offer a diverse range of solutions to cater to the specific needs of various industries. This ensures optimal cleaning performance and customer satisfaction.
- We embrace innovation by continuously investing in research and development to stay at the forefront of the cleaning industry.
- Introduce the latest technological advancements to your clients, positioning yourself as a trusted expert who offers solutions that save time, improve efficiency, and enhance cleaning outcomes.
- Dedicated R&D Chemist for quality control testing, new chemical formulations, product testing, and competitor sample analysis.
Expert Support and Training
- Work directly with a dedicated Distribution Program Manager, as well as internal support staff.
- More than 100 years of collective experience with our entire organization. Our team of experienced professionals is ready to provide guidance, answer your questions, and assist you in every step of your journey.
- Comprehensive training programs focused on product knowledge, application techniques, and industry best practices, ensuring you have the expertise to deliver exceptional results.
- On-site visits with HCS staff as well as sales and marketing support for distributor’s sales opportunities.
Business Growth and Expansion
- Expand your business and unlock new revenue streams and residual chemical sales.
- Align your business with our established reputation and proven track record in the industry
- Leverage HCS’s brand recognition, sales resources, and referral network to elevate your business.
- Increase chemical revenue and customer satisfaction.
Take the first step toward an empowered future and speak with us about becoming a Hydro-Chem Systems distributor today. By partnering with us, you gain access to a diverse product portfolio, technological innovation, expert support, and the potential for business growth. Together, we can make a lasting impact on the cleaning industry by improving standards, delivering exceptional results, and building long-term relationships with satisfied customers. \
Click Here to Contact Us About Becoming A Distributor